Dailymotion is a popular French-based video-sharing platform that you would love. The app gives you access on your TV to all popular and important news. Dailymotion has its own 43 localized versions in different countries. The app is available in Australia, France, Germany, India, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In total, Dailymotion supports 183 different languages as well. Therefore, you can get both local as well as international content on the app. You can get the Dailymotion app on the Sharp Smart TV to watch your favorite videos.
The content streaming on Dailymotion includes news, sports, entertainment, and music. Furthermore, you can find stories from different publishers on different topics. You can find new and trending topics on your Daily motion app in the Daily Pulse section. You can also save videos offline and stream them at your convenient time. It also has a share option to share the videos with friends and family through social media apps.
How to Add Dailymotion on Sharp Smart TV
As you know, Sharp Smart TV supports both Roku OS as well as Android OS.
Stream Dailymotion on Sharp Android TV
1. Launch the Sharp Android TV and check the internet connection.
2. On your home screen, launch the Google Play Store.
3. Navigate to and click on the Search icon on your screen.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, type down Dailymotion and then search for it.
5. From the app suggestions on your screen, choose the Dailymotion app.
6. Click on the Install button and then start downloading the app.
7. Launch the Dailymotion app once the app completes the installation.
8. Following the on-screen prompts, Sign-In to the Dailymotion app with your account credentials.
9. Choose the video to stream on your Sharp Android TV.
Related: How to Stream Dailymotion on Hisense Smart TV
Stream Dailymotion on Sharp Roku TV
The Dailymotion app isn’t available for download on the Roku platform. However, you can screen-mirror the Android app of Dailymotion on your TV. Make sure that the Android Smartphone and the Sharp Smart TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Turn on your Sharp Roku TV and press the home button on the remote.
2. Launch the Roku Settings and select the System option.
3. Click on the Screen Mirroring option and choose the Screen Mirroring mode.
4. Select the Always allow to enable screen mirroring.
5. On your Android smartphone, go to the Notification tab.
6. Launch the Settings and click on Connected Devices.
7. Select the Connection Preferences option and the Cast option.
8. Tap the three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
9. Check the box near Enable Wireless Display.
10. Next, select your Sharp Roku TV from the list of available devices.
11. Tap the Start Now to mirror the Smartphone screen on your TV and download the Dailymotion app from Google Play Store.
12. Launch the Dailymotion app and start playing the content from the app.
Hence, it will be more exciting to watch the videos on a bigger TV screen. The Dailymotion app will fetch new videos daily on your feed. If you face any problem with the above procedure, please mention it in the comments section.