Dailymotion is a video-sharing platform from Vivendi, launched in March 2005. This French-based platform is available in different countries in 183 languages. Also, Dailymotion has 43 localized versions in different countries with local content. It gives you access to global music, entertainment, sports, and news. This includes Australia, France, Germany, India, Israel. Japan, South Korea, Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In this section, we shall learn how to add and stream Dailymotion on JVC Smart TV.
Dailymotion is an app that gives you access to amazing stories from popular publishers. Also, it has sports, music, and everything to keep you entertained. Additionally, find the Daily Pulse section that gives you the daily stories that are trending on the app.
Add Dailymotion on JVC Smart TV
As you know, JVC Smart TV supports both a Roku OS as well as an Android OS. So, in this section, let’s learn how to add and stream Dailymotion on both of these.
How to Stream Dailymotion on JVC Android TV
1. Firstly, turn on your JVC Android TV and connect to the internet connection.
2. On your home screen, launch the Google Play Store.
3. Click on the Search icon on your screen.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the Dailymotion app.
5. From the app suggestions on your screen, choose the Dailymotion app.
6. Select the Install button and start downloading the app.
7. Open the Dailymotion app once the app is installed on your TV.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts and sign in with your Dailymotion account.
9. Start streaming the Dailymotion videos on your JVC Android TV.
Related: How to Install Dailymotion on Insignia Smart TV.
How to Stream Dailymotion on JVC Roku TV
Dailymotion isn’t available for download on the Roku platform. So, you need to screen mirror the Android app of Dailymotion on your JVC Roku TV.
1. Turn on your JVC Roku TV and connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as Roku.
2. Next, launch the Roku Settings and then select the System option.
3. Click on the Screen Mirroring option and then on the Always allow option.
4. On your Android casting device, launch the Dailymotion app.
5. Go to Settings and click on Connected Devices.
6. Next, select the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
7. Tap the three-dotted menu icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
8. Check the box near Enable Wireless Display.
9. Select your JVC Roku TV from the list of available devices.
10. Tap the Start Now option on your TV screen to start mirroring the Dailymotion app on your TV.
11. Launch the Dailymotion app and start playing the content from inside the app.
Now, you know how to add and access Dailymotion on your JVC Smart TV. Built your own library of your favorite videos and save videos to watch them at your convenience. Also, you can save videos offline and stream them at your convenience. If you have any issues with the Dailymotion app, let us know in the comments below.