Bravo is a popular streaming service from NBCUniversal that includes both live TV channels as well as on-demand titles. The streaming content on Bravo is from popular NBC channels. For instance, Bravo streams show from NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, Oxygen, USA, Universo, Telemundo, Universal Kids, and E!. So, let’s add and stream Bravo on Sharp Smart TV.
Apart from the above-mentioned content, Bravo includes live streaming of the Bravo channel on the app. Also, you can watch all the episodes of your favorite Bravo shows on your TV with the app. Additionally, you will get new episodes of these shows on the app on the very next day of its TV launch.
Bravo Subscription Plans
There are no standalone subscription plans from Bravo. All you need is a proper live TV subscription with compatible TV Providers. Get Bravo with TV providers like YouTube TV, Sling TV, Hulu, and fuboTV.
Add Bravo on Sharp Smart TV
Sharp Smart TV comes with either an Android TV OS or a Roku TV OS. So, let’s discuss how to add Bravo to both of these operating systems.
How to Get Bravo on Sharp Roku TV
1. Firstly, turn on your Sharp Roku TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Choose the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar.
3. Next, select the Search Channels option.
4. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the Bravo app.
5. Next, select the Add Channel option to get the Bravo app.
6. Wait for the download to complete and click on the OK button.
7. Launch the Bravo app by clicking on Go To Channel button.
8. Note the Bravo Activation code displayed on your TV screen.
9. Visit the Bravo Activation website from your PC or smartphone.
10. Type in the Activation code and then tap the Continue button.
11. Also, login with your TV provider ID credentials for verification.
12. Then, start streaming your favorite shows from the Bravo app.
Related: How to Stream Bravo on Panasonic Smart TV.
How to Get Bravo on Sharp Android TV
Bravo doesn’t have an Android TV app. So, we need to cast its mobile app to the Sharp Android TV.
1. Make sure to connect your Sharp Android TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install the Bravo app from Play Store.
3. Launch the Bravo app and then sign in with your TV provider.
4. Tap the Cast icon.
5. From the list of devices, select your Sharp Android TV.
6. Play any content. It will appear on your TV.
These two methods will help you watch Bravo on your Sharp Smart TV. You can browse through the Bravo app and find a lot of cool shows. Some of the popular Bravo shows include The Real Housewives, Below Deck, Top Chef, Project Runway, and Southern Charm. If you have any issues while installing the Bravo app, let us know in the comments below.