Bravo is an all-rounder app that everyone wants on their TV. This app from NBCUniversal has a collection of both live TV as well as on-demand titles. It also has content from the different channels from NBC. The channels are NBC, CNBC, MSNBC, Oxygen, USA, Telemundo, USA, Universo, E!, and Universal Kids. You can download the Bravo app on the Hisense Smart TV and stream the live TV channels.
The Bravo app is very user-friendly, with all the shows categorized properly in the library. It is really easy to search and find any show in the app library with ease. Additionally, get access to new episodes of Bravo shows on the very next day as it airs on TV. You don’t need any individual subscription to access the Bravo app on your TV. All you need is a TV Provider subscription that provides Bravo.
How to Add Bravo on Hisense Smart TV
Hisense Smart TV comes with Android TV OS as well as a Roku TV OS. You can download the Bravo app on both TV OS from
Stream Bravo on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Roku TV and then connect to your internet.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar.
3. Navigate to and then select the Search option.
4. Search for Bravo and then select the app from the suggestions.
5. Next, select the Add Channel option from the app info page.
6. Wait for the download to complete and click on the OK button.
7. Click Go to Channel to launch the Bravo app on your Hisense Roku TV.
8. Note the Bravo Activation code displayed on your TV screen.
9. Visit the Bravo Activation Site from your PC or smartphone.
10. Enter the Activation Code and tap the Continue button.
11. Once done, Log-in with your TV provider ID account credentials.
12. Start streaming your favorite shows from the Bravo app.
Related: How to Watch Bravo on Sharp Smart TV
Stream Bravo on Hisense Android TV
1. Start your Hisense Android TV and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Apps tab and launch your Google Play Store.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, search for the Bravo app and pick up the app from the app suggestions.
4. Click Install to download Bravo from the Google Play Store.
5. Select Open to launch the Bravo app on your device.
6. Follow the instructions and get the Activation Code.
7. Visit the Bravo Activation Site from your PC or smartphone.
8. Type in the Activation Code in the respective field and click on Continue.
9. Enter proper credentials to sign in to your TV Provider account.
10. Choose the content to watch on the Hisense Smart TV.
Bravo is an excellent app to watch TV shows throughout the day. Never miss shows like The Real Housewives, Below Deck, Top Chef, Project Runway, and Southern Charm. If you have any issues with the above guide, please mention them in the comments below.