Arts and Entertainment network, commonly known as A&E, is an American cable television network founded in 1984 which primarily focuses on fine arts, documentaries, dramas, and educational entertainment. More than 90 million American households have subscribed to the A&E network. You can watch A&E using the official application released by it on your smart TV. There is no additional cost for using the A&E app. You only need to log in with your cable tv subscription account and a steady internet connection. The procedure to stream A&E on Hisense Smart TV is simple. Learn how to do it by getting into this section.
To stream A&E on your Smart TV, you only need a steady internet connection. A&E is available in cable TV networks like DirecTV, Dish Network, and more. Also, A&E is available in streaming services like Hulu, Philo TV, Sling TV, and more. With A&E, users will have access to all the entertainment and education shows on it.
You can use the DirectTV cable network to stream A&E. It will cost you starting at $64.99/month.
A&E is also available in streaming services like:
- Philo TV- You start streaming A&E from $25/month.
- Sling TV- Plan starts from $35/month.
- Hulu – You can access Hulu + Live TV for $64.99/month.
How to Stream A&E on Hisense Smart TV
Hisense TV offers two OS, namely Roku OS and Android OS. You can install the A&E app on both TV models.
How to Stream A&E On Hisense Android TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Android TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Open Google Play Store.
3. In the search bar, search for A&E and select the A&E app.
4. Select the Install option to download the app on your Hisense smart TV.
5. Then, open the A&E app.
6. An activation code will display on your TV screen.
8. Go to the A&E activation website. Select your device and your TV provider.
9. Then, enter the activation code and click Continue.
10. Now, you can log in with your account and start streaming A&E videos.
How to Stream A&E on Hisense Roku TV
1. Turn on your Hisense Roku Tv and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button and select Streaming Channels to open the Roku Channel Store.
3. Then, select the Search option and type A&E.
4. Choose the A&E from the search result and click on Add to Channel.
6. Click OK if prompted and launch the channel.
7. The A&E activation code will display on your screen.
8. Go to the A&E activation website and select your device.
9. Then, enter the A&E activation code and click Continue.
10. Now, you can start streaming A&E on your Roku TV.
These are the steps that you can use to stream A&E on your Roku TV. With A&E on your Smart TV, you can enjoy your favorites. Don’t forget to comment below to clear your doubts.