- Get the MAC address of your Hisense Smart TVs in two ways.
- Android & Google TV: Home → Apps → Help → Settings → Network & Internet → MAC address.
- Roku TV: Settings → System → About or System Info → MAC Address.
MAC (Media Access Control) Address consists of 48 bits and it is the physical address for a device. For Hisense Smart TV, you can get the MAC address from the Settings menu. The device manufacturer primarily assigns the MAC address. MAC Address is responsible for the local identification of the device.
Steps to Find the MAC Address on Hisense Android TV & Google TV
1. Press the Home Button on your Hisense TV remote.
2. Click on Apps and select Help.
3. Go to Status & Diagnosis and choose Network Status and diagnosis option. In some models, go to the Settings option and choose Network & Internet option.
4. On the network status page, choose Hisense TV’s WiFi network.
5. On the next screen, you will see the MAC address and IP address of your TV.
Steps to Find MAC Address on Hisense Roku TV
1. Go to your Hisense Roku TV home screen.
2. Click on the Settings icon and choose System.
3. In the System menu, select About or System info.
4. You can find the wired MAC address as well as the wireless MAC address of your Roku TV.
There is not much of a major difference in wireless and ethernet MAC addresses. Both are the same except with a change in the last digit.
In Hisense TV, you cannot change the MAC address.
In the System Info screen, you will get the IP address of your Hisense Roku TV.