Are you interested in shows that throw light on topics relating to the earth and everything in it? Then, you need to know about The History Channel that you can access on your TCL Smart TV. The History Channel covers fields including technology, aliens, composers, aliens, architecture, and inventions. It was introduced to the masses by A&E networks from the Walt Disney Company in 1995. Now, The History Channel is rebranded as HISTORY and has its app on multiple devices.
The HISTORY app is on your TCL Smart TV as well. The app has a well-organized library that helps you with finding new content easily. The HISTORY app has a lot of cool shows in its library that you need to watch. Popular shows include American Pickers, Swamp People, The Curse of the Oak land, and Pawn Stars.
Subscription Plans on History Channel
There are no special subscription plans on History Channel. All you need to access the History Channel library is a TV provider subscription alone. Live TV options with History Channel are COX, Dish, Hulu, Philo, Xfinity, Optimum, and Spectrum.
Add History Channel on TCL Smart TV
The TCL Smart comes with two operating systems, Roku OS and Android OS. You can install the HISTORY app on both of these OSes.
How to Add History Channel on TCL Roku TV
(1) Turn on your TCL Roku TV and get your home screen.
(2) Select the Streaming Channels option and then click on it.
(3) Select on the Search icon and then type down HISTORY.
(4) Choose the HISTORY app icon from the results and click the Add Channel button.
(5) Select the OK option to start downloading the HISTORY app.
(6) Open the HISTORY app on your Smart TV.
(7) Further, select the Activate your Device option and then get the Activation Code.
(8) Visit the HISTORY activation site on your PC or smartphone.
(9) Next, pick your device and the TV provider from the list.
(10) Then, enter the activation code.
(11) Click on Continue and the channel gets activated.
(12) Enjoy watching the shows from the HISTORY app.
How to Add History Channel on TCL Android TV
(1) Start by turning on your TCL Android TV.
(2) Click on the Apps tab and Google Play Store.
(3) Next, select the Search icon on your screen.
(4) Type and search for the HISTORY app.
(5) Pick up the HISTORY app from among the search results.
(6) Select the Install button and start downloading the app.
(7) Once the download ends, launch the HISTORY app on your TV.
(8) Select the Activate your Device option and complete the activation.
(10) Stream all the History Channel video content on TCL Smart TV.
If you love informative shows then, you need to add and stream History Channel on your TCL Smart TV. So, all you need is a TV provider subscription. If you already have one, watch the mind-blowing shows HISTORY has in store for you.