|Yes [Play Store]
|Watch with a TV provider
|Sign Up Link
History Channel is a popular channel that telecasts live TV programs, award-winning documentaries, reality shows, and more. History Channel has a dedicated app that can be installed on various devices, including Smart TVs. In addition to regular TV shows, the application features exclusive clips & deleted scenes that have never been aired on TV. All the content available on the app is free to stream with a cable TV provider subscription.
How to Download History Channel on TCL Smart TV
You can install History Channel on TCL Smart TV running on Android, Roku TV, and Fire TV OS.
To Install History Channel on TCL Android TV
- Power On and connect your TCL TV to a stable internet connection.
- Now, select the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
- Click on the Search option and enter History using the on-screen keyboard.
- Select the official app and tap the Install button to get the app on your TCL Smart TV.
- After installing the History app, launch it and activate it to stream your desired content.
To Install History Channel on TCL Roku TV
- Turn on and connect your TCL Roku TV to the internet connection.
- Select the Streaming Channel option and hit Search Channel.
- Enter History using the on-screen keyboard and select the official app from the result.
- Choose the Add Channel option to install the app on TCL Roku TV.
- Finally, select the Go to Channel option to launch the app on your TV.
To Install History Channel on TCL Fire TV
- Launch the TCL Fire TV and select the Search icon on the home screen.
- Enter History and choose the app from the suggestions.
- Select the History app and hit the Get/Download button to download the app on TCL Fire TV.
- After downloading, click Open to launch the app on your TV.
How to Activate History Channel on TCL Smart TV
- Launch the History Channel app and click on the Sign In button.
- You will see an activation code on the screen. Make a note of it.
- On your PC or smartphone, visit the History Channel activation website [www.history.com/activate].
- Choose your device and cable TV provider.
- Enter the activation code & click the Continue button.
- Then, log in with your TV provider credential to activate the app.
- Once the activation process is complete, choose your favourite content and enjoy watching it on TV.
How to Cast History Channel on TCL Smart TV
- Launch the History Channel app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the required content on the History and watch it on the TV screen.
Can I AirPlay History Channel on TCL Smart TV?
No, you cannot AirPlay the History app from iPhone/iPad as the app does not have native AirPlay support.