History Channel is an American television network founded in 1995 and is a part of A&E Networks, a division of the Walt Disney company. They used the channel name The History Channel from 1995 to 2008. Then, later it is rebranded itself as HISTORY. As the name suggests, this channel broadcasts only history-related shows like science, warfare, architecture, science, mythical creatures, mechanical, inventions, and more. The procedure to stream the HISTORY channel on your Insignia Smart TV is simple.
Later in 2013, this channel broadcasts historical drama series called Vikings. History is all about the past and learning history will be quite interesting as you will know about how the world was different before. Human nature is to learn more and more things. By watching the HISTORY channel, you can gather a lot of information. To do that, you can subscribe to the A&E network or other streaming services like Hulu, Sling TV, and more.
For you to watch the HISTORY channel, you must subscribe to A&E Network. The subscription cost of A&E Network is 4.99 per week and 49.99 per year. HISTORY channel is also available in streaming services like Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, and Philo TV, but the subscription cost will be a minimum of $20 per month. So, I will recommend subscribing to A&E Network.
How to Stream HISTORY Channel on Insignia Smart TV
Insignia Smart TV offers two OS. They are Roku and Fire OS. You can install the HISTORY app on both OS.
How to Stream HISTORY Channel on Insignia Fire TV
1. Turn on your Insignia TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button and tap on Search.
3. In the search bar, type HISTORY and select the app.
4. Then, tap the Get button.
5. Open the HISTORY app on your Insignia Smart TV.
6. The activation code will display on your screen.
7. Go to the History activation website using your browser and enter the activation code. Then, click on Continue.
8. Now, your account will be activated. You can stream the HISTORY channel on Insignia Smart TV.
How to Stream HISTORY Channel on Insignia Roku TV
1. Turn on your Insignia Roku TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Home screen and tap the Streaming Channels option.
3. Now, select the Search Channels options.
4. Type HISTORY and select the HISTORY app.
5. Select the Add to Channel button to install the HISTORY app on your Insignia Roku TV.
6. Tap Go to Channel to open the HISTORY app.
7. You will get the activation code. Go to the History activation website and enter the code.
8. The HISTORY app will be activated. Stream your favorite content.
These are the steps that you can use to stream your favorite sports with History on Insignia Smart TV. Hope you found this section helpful and interesting. With this, enjoy stream all the sports matches on your Insignia TV with the History app.