Funimation is a much-loved app among the community of anime fans. If you belong to this community, you will definitely know about the Funimation app. The app has a lot of stunning features making it the best destination to enjoy watching animes. You can find popular anime series including Dragon Ball Z, K, Death Parade, and Attack on Titan in the app. In this section, we will discuss how to add and stream Funimation on your Sharp Smart TV.
The anime series on Funimation includes both the subbed as well as dubbed series. The app library expands every day as new episodes are added frequently to it. It has a download option to save the anime series for streaming offline anytime. The Funimation app does not stream any ads in the streaming.
Funimation Subscription Plans
Funimation has three different subscription plans for you as follows. You can buy the subscription plan from the Funimation website.
- Premium Plan: $5.99/ mo (59.99/yr)
- The Premium Plus: $7.99/mo ($79.99/yr)
- The Premium Plus Ultra: $9.99/mo ($99.99/yr)
- Get a two-week free trial on all plans.
Install Funimation on Sharp Smart TV
As you know, Sharp Smart Tv supports both Roku TV OS as well as Android TV OS. Adding an app on both of these OS is different from each other. Therefore, we shall find out about this app in detail in this section.
How to Add Funimation on Sharp Roku TV
(1) First, turn on your Sharp Roku TV and connect to the internet.
(2) From the sidebar on your home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Navigate to and select the Search Channels option.
(4) Using the on-screen keyboard, type in Funimation on the search bar.
(5) Select the app icon from the results and click on the Add Channel button.
(6) Wait for the download to end and click on Go to Channel and launch the app.
(7) Follow the on-screen prompts and start watching your favorite anime on the app.
Related: How to Watch Funimation on TCL Smart TV
How to Add Funimation on Sharp Android TV
(1) Turn on your Sharp Android TV and connect to your internet.
(2) Click on the Apps tab and launch the Google Play Store.
(3) Click on the Search icon on your screen and search for the Funimation app.
(4) Pick the Funimation app from the search results and click on the Install button to start downloading the app.
(5) Select Open to launch the Funimation app on the Sharp Smart TV.
(6) Follow the on-screen prompts on the app to complete the Sign In process.
(7) Finally, start streaming your favorite animes from the app at your convenience.
Funimation app provides cool new anime series along with classic shows. Browse through the app library to find all your favorite anime shows through genres. With a Funimation subscription, you can get extra discounts on the Funimation merchandise store. Share your views for the above guide in the comments below.