Are you a hardcore anime fan? Then, here is a piece of good news for you. In this section, we are going to discuss the ways to add Crunchyroll on TCL Smart TV. Crunchyroll has one of the biggest libraries of anime. Additionally, it has a collection of Asian dramas and Japanese comics. Also, the content on Crunchyroll is available in various languages like English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Arabic. So, there are no language barriers when it comes to your favorite anime.
When it comes to anime, Crunchyroll has the most diverse collection. This includes drama, fantasy, romance, comedy, historical, action, adventure, and more. The library is properly categorized based on genres and you can find similar shows in them easily.
Crunchyroll Subscription plans
It is totally free to download and stream Crunchyroll on any device. Also, it comes with paid subscription plans that remove ads and give you more features.
- Fan Plan costs you $7.99 per month
- You can get access to all series in the library with new episodes on the same day as it hits TV in Japan.
- Megafan plan costs you $9.99 per month
- You get discounts in the Crunchyroll Anime Merchandise store with the subscription.
- The Ultimate Fan Plan costs you $14.99 per month.
- It gives you more merchandise discounts when you purchase from their store.
- Also, get the Annual swag bag and exclusive figurines for free.
Add Crunchyroll on TCL Smart TV
TCL Smart TV either supports a Roku OS or an Android TV OS or Google TV OS. The method of adding Crunchyroll might be different in both of these. So, let’s discuss adding the same on these OS.
How to Install Crunchyroll on TCL Google TV
1. On your TCL Google TV, go to the Search option on the top.
2. The on-screen keyboard will appear. Enter Crunchyroll and search for it.
3. Select the Crunchyroll app from the results.
4. Then, tap the Install button to get the Crunchyroll app on your TCL Google TV.
5. Click the Open button to launch the Crunchyroll app.
6. Sign in with your Crunchyroll account and start streaming your favorite anime series.
How to Install Crunchyroll on TCL Android TV
1. Turn on your TCL Android TV and select the Apps tab on your home screen.
2. Click on the Search icon to search for the app.
3. On the search bar, type down Crunchyroll.
4. When the search suggestions appear on your screen, click on the Crunchyroll app.
5. To download the app, click on the Install button.
6. Wait until the download finishes.
7. Launch the Crunchyroll app and then follow the on-screen prompts to sign in.
8. Start streaming your favorite anime from Crunchyroll on your TV.
Related: How to Add Crunchyroll on Sony Smart TV.
How to Install Crunchyroll on TCL Roku TV
1. Turn on your TCL Roku TV and launch the home screen.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar.
3. From the list, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard to type down Crunchyroll and search for it.
5. From the search results, pick the Crunchyroll app.
6. On the overview screen, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Wait for the download to complete and then launch the Crunchyroll channel on your TV.
8. Follow the on-screen prompts and then sign in to your account.
9. Stream your favorite shows from the app on your TV.
So, you have two methods in your hand to help you add and stream Crunchyroll on your TCL Smart TV. Browse through the app that has the biggest collection of animes and stream your favorite ones. If you have any issues with the Crunchyroll app, mention that in the comments.