|Yes [Play Store]
|Yes [App Store]
|Sign Up Link
BBC iPlayer is a UK-based online streaming service featuring live TV channels and on-demand content in multiple categories like lifestyle, documentaries, sports, entertainment, and many more. The app is available to download on various platforms, including Smart TVs. The best part is that the app is free to use. On the BBC iPlayer app, you can download movies and shows to watch offline. You can also build your playlist with your favourite shows for easy access.
Unfortunately, you cannot install BBC iPlayer on Vizio Smart TV. However, you can cast or airplay the app.
How to AirPlay BBC iPlayer on Vizio Smart TV
- Launch the BBC iPlayer app on your iPhone or iPad and sign in with your credentials. New users can install the app from the App Store on their devices.
- Connect your TV and iPhone/iPad to the same WiFi.
- Play the content and hit the AirPlay icon on the media playback.
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
- Now, the BBC iPlayer content on your iPhone will start to AirPlay on your TV.
How to Cast BBC iPlayer on Vizio Smart TV
- Launch the BBC iPlayer app on your smartphone and sign in with your credentials. If you haven’t installed the app, get it from the Google Play Store.
- Connect your Smart TV and Android smartphone to the same WiFi.
- Hit the Cast icon on the top right corner of the app.
- Choose your TV name from the list.
- Now, play the required content on BBC iPlayer and watch it on the TV screen.